Delta Airlines = Horrible Customer Service
1st week of Feb 2012, I was browsing Delta's Skymiles page to redeem my miles for a 1night stay at a hotel. Logged in a few days later and can no longer hotel options. Only air and magazine subrscriptions. I email their customer service dept and was informed that as of Feb10, they've changed their policy. Non-US Skymiles acct holders no longer have access to hotel and car rental redemption. I was annoyed because if we had purchased additional miles, we would've been hooped. I went back to the newsletters I get from them every month and there was no notification of such change. A customer service supervisor got back to me with this email - Thank you for your e-mail. We regret any misunderstanding that may have occurred concerning our procedures.
We have again reviewed the matter; unfortunately there is nothing we can
add to what has already been stated in our previous correspondence.
Respectfully, we must decline your request. Please know that any
further communications would be repetitive and likely would not prove to
be productive. As such, we will not be responding to this matter again.
Please accept our apology for the unfavorable impression you received in
this instance. We appreciate your selection of Delta and will always
consider it a privilege to be of service.
You May Also Like
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Monday, December 21, 2015 c/o Mr. Constantino de Oliveira, Chairman c/o Mr. Paulo Sergio Kakinoff, President & Chief Executive Officer c/o Mr. Sérgio Quito, Chief Operating..."
- "I play Drakensang Online. On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I..."
- "Dishonest advertising.See picture below. Nowhere on the site has the sling back boots as $47. Or 90% off...."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."
- "I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."
- "Worst quality furniture anyone can possibly buy. It's frame is made out of compressed wood, which is just as good as cardboard. The best piece of advise is to avoid..."