Delta Airlines = Horrible Customer Service

Issue not resolved

1st week of Feb 2012, I was browsing Delta's Skymiles page to redeem my miles for a 1night stay at a hotel. Logged in a few days later and can no longer hotel options. Only air and magazine subrscriptions. I email their customer service dept and was informed that as of Feb10, they've changed their policy. Non-US Skymiles acct holders no longer have access to hotel and car rental redemption. I was annoyed because if we had purchased additional miles, we would've been hooped. I went back to the newsletters I get from them every month and there was no notification of such change. A customer service supervisor got back to me with this email - Thank you for your e-mail. We regret any misunderstanding that may have occurred concerning our procedures.

We have again reviewed the matter; unfortunately there is nothing we can

add to what has already been stated in our previous correspondence.

Respectfully, we must decline your request. Please know that any

further communications would be repetitive and likely would not prove to

be productive. As such, we will not be responding to this matter again.

Please accept our apology for the unfavorable impression you received in

this instance. We appreciate your selection of Delta and will always

consider it a privilege to be of service.

d5a9f8e review #297350
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Delta Airlines?  Submit review about this company
Motopimp

Mar 26, 2012

The "there is nothing we can do" seems to be their go-to line. Twenty five days out, I want to move a flight up one day(non weekend)....the "fee" is more than cost of original ticket!?! Prohibited to change my ticket, and naturally can't cancel it either (well you can, but they'll happily keep your full fare). Done with Delta!!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.