Delta Airlines = Horrible Customer Service
1st week of Feb 2012, I was browsing Delta's Skymiles page to redeem my miles for a 1night stay at a hotel. Logged in a few days later and can no longer hotel options. Only air and magazine subrscriptions. I email their customer service dept and was informed that as of Feb10, they've changed their policy. Non-US Skymiles acct holders no longer have access to hotel and car rental redemption. I was annoyed because if we had purchased additional miles, we would've been hooped. I went back to the newsletters I get from them every month and there was no notification of such change. A customer service supervisor got back to me with this email - Thank you for your e-mail. We regret any misunderstanding that may have occurred concerning our procedures.
We have again reviewed the matter; unfortunately there is nothing we can
add to what has already been stated in our previous correspondence.
Respectfully, we must decline your request. Please know that any
further communications would be repetitive and likely would not prove to
be productive. As such, we will not be responding to this matter again.
Please accept our apology for the unfavorable impression you received in
this instance. We appreciate your selection of Delta and will always
consider it a privilege to be of service.
You May Also Like
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "I seldom make written complaints about service, but find it very necessary to inform you of the substandard and horrible service provided by Etihad Airways. I will NEVER in my..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener. We used it no more than two dozen times. Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes,..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."