1st week of Feb 2012, I was browsing Delta's Skymiles page to redeem my miles for a 1night stay at a hotel. Logged in a few days later and can no longer hotel options. Only air and magazine subrscriptions. I email their customer service dept and was informed that as of Feb10, they've changed their policy. Non-US Skymiles acct holders no longer have access to hotel and car rental redemption. I was annoyed because if we had purchased additional miles, we would've been hooped. I went back to the newsletters I get from them every month and there was no notification of such change. A customer service supervisor got back to me with this email - Thank you for your e-mail. We regret any misunderstanding that may have occurred concerning our procedures.
We have again reviewed the matter; unfortunately there is nothing we can
add to what has already been stated in our previous correspondence.
Respectfully, we must decline your request. Please know that any
further communications would be repetitive and likely would not prove to
be productive. As such, we will not be responding to this matter again.
Please accept our apology for the unfavorable impression you received in
this instance. We appreciate your selection of Delta and will always
consider it a privilege to be of service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "OMG, Don't order from this site. Everything comes from China and yes they are cheap but definetely not worth it. I ordered 5 shirts, size Large. None of the..."
- "I have been waiting for my order since December 30, 2015. What's going on? The payment was taken out and I'm beyond patient! ..."
- "I play Drakensang Online. On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I..."
- "Hello, My name is Corey Haynes, and i just wanted to make you aware of these cigarettes I came across. I went to pull out a cigarette for a freshly..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."
- "While I won't call AliExpress a scam, it is almost impossible to get in touch with their Customer Service... When you are able to bypass all the obstacles they put..."