Booking_code_or_e-ticket_number:=0743200631468

Flying_Blue_or_SkyMiles_number:=2086651404

Telephone_number:=+91 9711008227

Question_or_remark:=Hi

This is regarding my reservation number 7PH27W

on 06-03-2013 flight KL 6064 sector MSP AMS.

This seat i was allocated had abstractions under the seat in front of me due to which i could not spread my legs and had a very painful and discomfortable flight, when i approached the crew they were not at all helpful and said the flight is full and seat could not be changed.

they said it is there in some seats due to the video box and they cant help it.

I need full refund for the MSP-AMS section as i developed pain in my back due to this, 8 hours of pain.

the crew incharge julie/judy awarded 5000 points and appologised to me and said that i can write to you guys and you will take appropriate action and will send me free ticket etc.

I have the compensation slip from the crew for 5000 points and written comment from the flight incharge, if my concern is not addressed i will have to approach BBB and Aviation Authorities.

Let me know if you want me to share the pictures and scanned copy of the documents i have.

Regards

Rakesh

+91 9711008227

+1 386 449 8589

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments