Delta Airlines - Abstraction under seat, 7PH27W on 06-03-2013 flight KL 6064 / MSP AMS.
This is regarding my reservation number 7PH27W
on 06-03-2013 flight KL 6064 sector MSP AMS.
This seat i was allocated had abstractions under the seat in front of me due to which i could not spread my legs and had a very painful and discomfortable flight, when i approached the crew they were not at all helpful and said the flight is full and seat could not be changed.
they said it is there in some seats due to the video box and they cant help it.
I need full refund for the MSP-AMS section as i developed pain in my back due to this, 8 hours of pain.
the crew incharge julie/judy awarded 5000 points and appologised to me and said that i can write to you guys and you will take appropriate action and will send me free ticket etc.
I have the compensation slip from the crew for 5000 points and written comment from the flight incharge, if my concern is not addressed i will have to approach BBB and Aviation Authorities.
Let me know if you want me to share the pictures and scanned copy of the documents i have.
+1 386 449 8589
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Never flight with the worst flight in the world Turkish Airlines. I was a passenger of Turkish Airlines with the flight numbers TK 0870 & TK 0874 From Istanbul to Tehran. I..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to..."
- "I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock. The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock. I was not..."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."