Delta Airlines - Abstraction under seat, 7PH27W on 06-03-2013 flight KL 6064 / MSP AMS.

290 of 660 Delta Airlines reviews

Booking_code_or_e-ticket_number:=0743200631468

Flying_Blue_or_SkyMiles_number:=2086651404

Telephone_number:=+91 9711008227

Question_or_remark:=Hi

This is regarding my reservation number 7PH27W

on 06-03-2013 flight KL 6064 sector MSP AMS.

This seat i was allocated had abstractions under the seat in front of me due to which i could not spread my legs and had a very painful and discomfortable flight, when i approached the crew they were not at all helpful and said the flight is full and seat could not be changed.

they said it is there in some seats due to the video box and they cant help it.

I need full refund for the MSP-AMS section as i developed pain in my back due to this, 8 hours of pain.

the crew incharge julie/judy awarded 5000 points and appologised to me and said that i can write to you guys and you will take appropriate action and will send me free ticket etc.

I have the compensation slip from the crew for 5000 points and written comment from the flight incharge, if my concern is not addressed i will have to approach BBB and Aviation Authorities.

Let me know if you want me to share the pictures and scanned copy of the documents i have.

Regards

Rakesh

+91 9711008227

+1 386 449 8589

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
290 of 660 Delta Airlines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 09, 2013 #648080

They offered me 15000 points
BBB can't help

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Delta Airlines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Delta Airlines.
Filing a new complaint about
×