Hi Delta/Jet airways

My Father travelled to Detroit,USA from Bangalore, India.

I had choosen wheel chair for him since he undergone surgery recently and he could not walk much.

Problems he faced:

1. He did not get boarding pass till Detroit. So he has to collect boarding pass in Amsterdam to travel from Amsterdam to Detroit. Even when i booked i face the same issue with Delta and my mother also faced same problem.

Why is it not possible to get boarding pass till final destination in the departure airport itself. It was very difficult to get boarding pass for my parents in Amsterdam , They were travelling by themsleves and they dont know english.

2. In Amsterdam, wheel chair was provided to my father only till counter where he could get his boarding pass and there was no assistance for him to reach the gate. Somehow he managed.

3. In Detroit, Delta staff denied him wheelchair.

Confirmation code is below:

NQCCAM - Gowderger Muniyappa

GYYSQJ - Huvakshamma

HU7GXN - Shilpa Gowdagere Muniyappa, Dharanesh Devendrappa and Hrithik Dharanesh

I trusted Delta so much because of their good onboard service and ignored difficulty which i faced when me with my family faced issue with boarding pass earlier. But this is repeating again and again and travel is always tension because of this.

So i am looking for better options for my next travel.

Hope you improve your service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: On board service.

I didn't like: Boarding pass problem and wheel chair assistance.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 02.

Comments