i departed out of tpa on 8 oct 2012 had to go to mpls then leave mpls to las upon arrival claimed baggage got to hotel seen nagggage was damaged and lock broken had to have someone from hotel cut lock off after taking items from baggage turned back upside down found whole bottom of suitcase was what looked like it had beeen cut open bag no use now took back to airport next day because we arrived about midnight bagggage people took report then tried to give a smaller suitcase did not accept this then delta bagggage people said go buy another bag and file claim you may get your money and made other statements and it was not deltas fault bag was destroyed they filed it on the computer and i told them the bag was no use to me they could keep since you have such destructiv e people working for you then i called 494 773 03 is what people say when they dont 05 and was told to file a claim online that they did not do that at the airport i informed the lady i did not have a computer and was told that is how it is done was told we will send you a form and you must file it within 21 days as of 17 oct i still have not received form called again and was told it is the postal service fault i have not received form i worked 24 years for the postal service that is what people want to say when they did not do their job i have never seen a bag torn like the one i filed a claim also after leaving las to come back something happened to the aircraft which should have been written up by the previous crew and we were over new mexico and was told we were going to salt lake city utah when steward was asked about our connecting flights we were told if you dont make they will book you on another flight and you would just have to wait around all delta people i talked to seem to have the attitude that they could care less about the customer you can call me at 727 243 7900 or email johnl6460@yahoo.com.

Review about: Delta Airlines Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Cumming, Georgia, United States #625770

You must have locked your bag.They tell you not to look your checked bags so they can be inspected if need be.

Since 9/11 if something looks suspicious they will open your bag and check it out.

If your bag is locked then they will cut it open.That is why when I travel I leave my bag open so it can be inspected as need be.