Delta came VERY close to WINNING me back as a customer until today.On delayed flights, they did marvelous to get me re-routed and home.

Kept calling to keep me informed, etc. Had a tight connection in Atlanta, so I expected my bag to not make the flight. Ok, no problem. File a delayed baggage report.

Advised it would be on the next flight and I would have the bag the next morning on their first flight.

NIGHTMARE --- No bag arrived! They can't find it! And the contact telephone number you receive is a group of individuals that are not empowered to resolve a customer's problem.

They can only say I'm sorry. They cannot escalate a telephone call. They can only send TELEX messages and hope they receive responses from the baggage service centers. No ability to contact and speak to the Baggage Service Center.

On top of that, the Rep decided to tell me that I have to understand they have millions of bags in the same situation and they can only work one bag at a time. AND they won't keep me informed.

IF after 3 days they can't find it, then they will consider it lost and start talking to me daily.WHAT *** IS THAT!!!

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments