i bought a round trip from New York City to Berlin air ticket.The new Berlin airport did not open.

Delta never contacted me nor any employee knew what the change would be. Lufthansa immediately changed the airport and notified by email to one million customers. EasyJet sent me three emails. After one month a had to change my return flight from Germany for another from Italy costing me additional $785.18 in order to protect my hotel and other travel costs.

I sent three complaint letters to Delta Executives claiming a refund for that money and complaining about the bad attitude of their employees. The attitude of Delta regarding airport cancellation without providing information to passengers is very unprofessional and probably fraudulent as well. I had also placed a complaint with the Aviation Customers Protection Division, Some years ago Delta did not place my suitcase on their aircraft traveling to Italy.

I will never travel with Delta again because they have gotten TOO BIG and in addition to their bad service they are crooks as well.Delta Air Lines is very damaging to the passengers.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments