Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

In booking with CheapOair, my name was miss spelled on my tickets. Two and halfs on the phone between Delta air lines CheapOair and Aeromexico. Since they all run off different systems we are the ones that get scammed by these companies. No one was willing to help blaming the other company that they are the ones that had to do the change. I lost my wife's and my flight with no help on how to resolve it beside being told that i lost my money for the tickets. Even though it is their systems that are not communicating with each other.Very upset how these big companies can get way with doing this.

Original review posted by user 12 minutes ago

I purchased a tick for me and my wife to travel to Mexico.My name was missed spelled on my ticket.

For two and half hours I on the phone with Cheapoair before my flight they could do nothing. I had to purchase another tick for the next day. They did say I could use my return ticket as they would have plenty of time to correct my name, about month. I called back to double check and they now are saying that both tickets are lost.

I was placed on hold to talk to a manager and of course on hold for over an hour.Can't believe how dishonest they are.

Jeramar wrote the review because of poor customer service at Delta Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $675 and wants Delta Airlines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of empathy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: United Airlines. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Delta Airlines and delta airlines customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica #1255117

Delta cannot correct your name on your ticket once a travel agency booked it if we do it's a 50 dollar charge next time book through delta

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1254789

You expected honestly and integrity from a company called CheapOAir? Sounds like you made a bad decision.