I recently flew Delta airlines from New York to Las Vegas. The plane had a video entertainment system with a touch screen menu. At first I thought it would be great to have this on a long flight.

Playing the games requires tapping on the screen. The problem is that the screen is the back of your seat. Mine in this case.

I endured hours of the man behind me banging on the back of my seat before asking him very politely to stop. He refused and the flight attendant said the man has the right to play and there was nothing he could do.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight Attendant.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

King George, Virginia, United States #10559

Well, the flight attendant is right.The best thing you can do is kindly ask that person if he could try not to tap it as hard.

Any nice person would be willing to do that...of course, not everyone is nice.

Delta Airlines - Worst Flight Ever (Plane falling apart) Delta Airlines "I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Delta. I paid over $2,000 plus a $140 upgrade ("DeltaComfort+") for an international flight to Argentina and ended up with the worst flying experience..." Read more Delta Airlines - Destroyed luggage Delta Airlines "...This was a Samsonite Hard case that cost roughly $550.00 and is bullet prof or so I thought!The bag was missing the whole locking mechanism on one side..." Read more Delta Airlines - Delta Shame! Delta Airlines "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more