Update by user Dec 05, 2011

My credit card company eventually issued me a credit (after I threatened to cancel my card!) for the amount I was overcharged but I never heard anything from Delta. Still extremely unsatisfied.

Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2011

I called Delta customer service from the Dominican Republic to change a flight that my wife and I were scheduled on once I realized that we were going to miss a connector. A Delta customer service representative named Cheryl told me that it would cost $125 per ticket ($250 total) to change so I went ahead and agreed. My secretary was on the phone via conference call and she can confirm the amount quoted. A few days later I looked at my credit card statement and noticed I had been charged $261 per ticket ($522 total). So far I have: contacted Delta customer service several times, filed a BBB complaint, emailed the CEO of Delta, and disputed the charge with my credit card company. Delta refuses to credit me the appropriate amount. I believe that Delta should be obligated to honor a price that one of their agents represented. I will never fly this airline again and am currently considering taking this grievance to small claims court.

Sincerely,

Southwest Airlines' Newest Client

Keenan Lorenz

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments