Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Delta airline flight left without my daughter who was coming home from army.She was checked in but the airport put wrong gate on the board and no gate number on boarding pass.

She was sitting 1 gate down in her military attire and they didnt find her. Happy holidays from incompatent delta staff. Do not use this garbage airline they will sell your seat to someone else and say the tried to find you. This is reprehenceable and done to 2 of our service members.

I pesonally will never give delta airlines another dollar ever.Please join me in boycotting them

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Delta Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Delta Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Delta Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1313309

She was sitting one gate down in her army attire and they couldn't find her??hello how are they supposed to know who she is ??they see a name they call that name,sometimes more than once.What else are they supposed to do?there are 100 s of women in the airport how should they know who she is?

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1262561

What a *** complaint!

They announced her name over the speakers at the airport I guarantee. Her problem.

Also has NOTHING to do with being a service member. So tired of that being thrown around.

Augusta, Georgia, United States #1259566

I can understand how a soldier, trained in locating the enemy, scouting, map reading, and other skills could be lost in an airport.Thankfully, at most battle scenes there are signs and arrows directing soldiers where the front line is located and how to get there.

Who would have thought the airport did not have as many signs as there are on a battlefield.

I guess your daughter needs to travel with a commander, her mother, or other person who can lead her. The reality is that anyone who is in the Army should be able to figure out which gate to go to, and to find the right one as the time for departure approaches.

These things happen.Blame your daughter, not the airlines.