Our trip began Jan 25,2017.I treated my Daughter and granddaughters,family trip to Atlanta,Going was very accomadating,out of Akron.

Return trip was trip from ***.We tried getting our conformations and boarding passes very rudely treated ,were told you bought economy you sit where we tell you, separating the children from their Mom,11,9 ,&5.The flt attendant had my 11,year old Grandaughter give her seat up because she was not holding her boardingpass, had her crying,then were off to a nightmare ice on wings turn around back to ATL then change plane,then board again to wait on the tarmat for 3:45 minute got off, flt,given voucher for hotels that were sold out.we paid for taxi to find Hotel,very upset, Alberta Popovec 330-533-6385 or330-518-7463

Review about: Delta Airlines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1283916

"bought economy you sit where we tell you"

Translation: You were too cheap to pay to sit next to each other this time around and thought you could pull the grandparent customer is king stunt only to find out it didn't work.

With people who talk like you rude is simply a matter of saying no.

"nightmare ice "

It's winter in America, there will be ice although I'm sure it wasn't of nightmarish proportions.