Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

5 day vacation cancelled my flight twice in four days of my vacation.Online it was a "mechanical reason", yet they tell me in person it's "weather related".

Calling Delta requires 3 hours of your time with 2-3 hours on hold.Don't trust their word or flight schedules.

Review about: Delta Airlines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Paid $632 for a last minute fare to go to the Cleveland Clinic for a second opinion.Left on Monday with return on Wednesday.Get to airport on Wednesday and most flights cancelled due to weather.I was then booked on a flight on Thursday which was 3 Hrs late,missing my connecting flight in Atlanta.This continued through the next 3 days .Long and short of it I finally purchased a ticket on American on Sunday.

The Delta ticket cost me $632.00,the American ticket $200.

DElta has offered me $234.00 refund for the return ticket that wasn't used..............that is all they are willing to do.

THis is so totally unacceptable.IN addition to the cost of the tickets, the cab fares to the airport for 4 days and all the other expenses you would think they'd be a little more concerned about the pr of the situation.

to Randy #1317952

Have you never flown before?NO airline will refund money for weather delays.

If they did they would all go broke.Better preparation is needed when flying, otherwise drive.

to Anonymous #1317988

Delta overused "weather issues" for the cancelation. I complained about the cancelation and Delata later replied to my compliant telling me it was "mechanical reasons" and "unavailable crew" regarding the same cancelation date. Figure that one out....again, don't trust their word.