Please photo attached to see how Delta handles bags in the rain.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of delta air lines baggage service center from Delta Airlines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Delta Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: United Airlines. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Delta Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Delta Airlines - Flight Review from New York, New York Delta Airlines "Original departure 7:05pm. Now 12:27am and still have not departed. Weather then mechanical issue. A 5+ hour delay. We were offered a single complementary glass of water though, so everything..." Read more Delta Airlines - Half My Suitcase Is Missing Delta Airlines "My daughter I traveled from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale December 23, 2016. We checked 3 bags with Delta. When we went to collect our suitcase there was a large hole..." Read more Frontier Airlines - Epitome of Incompetence Frontier Airlines "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more