I was at Evansville In.airport on Sept.

26 on a return flight. On the way down I missed my connecting because my plane landed and I had to run from one end of the airport to the other, so I wanted to make sure it didn't happen again. When I got to the counter and asked, the ticket man said, oh you don't have to worry about that, your not even going on that flight. I didn't understand and he started to laugh and was very rude.

The flight was cancelled, I know this wasn't his flawt, but he was very rude and said I could either take the latter flight or not, wasn't his problem!!!!! He was laughing to the other counter people, because by this time I was crying, and I asked to speak to the manager. A man in a orange vest was standing right next to him the whole time. He said the manager was down to the plane, understandable.

When he never came up, I went to the courtesy counter and asked where the manager was and they said he was the man in the orange vest!!!!! When I went back to the counter, he RAN in the back and never came out!! I understand the delay, the rudeness was unacceptable.

They had no compassion or understanding.No one should be treated this was, and they shouldn't be working with the public.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments