Wiggins, Mississippi
Featured Not resolved

Horrible customer service.I was asked to check my bag when there was half a flight of available overhead space on board.

When I complained the flight attendants were completely dismissive and rude. I take a carry on for a reason, I have valuables in there. If the overhead is full once you get on then I understand checking the bag.

Im very disappointed and we always chose delta over other cheaper options in the past.I guess that's not happening again.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight Attendant.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1233245

Showing us the space in the plane does nothing to prove your point.We would need to see the bag.

I'm POSITIVE the bag was too large or too heavy for the overhead - that is the ONLY reason they would have made you check it.Whine, whine, whine.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1230511

How big was your bag? The only way you would have been 'forced' to check it is if it had been too large or heavy for the bin. Get over it.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1227646

Sigh here we go again mistaking being told "no" as "rude. I am sure that if they were rude you were behaving like a stubborn four year old and did not think the rules applied to you. You won't be missed.