Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Review from Wiggins, Mississippi

9 of 660 Delta Airlines reviews

Horrible customer service.I was asked to check my bag when there was half a flight of available overhead space on board.

When I complained the flight attendants were completely dismissive and rude. I take a carry on for a reason, I have valuables in there. If the overhead is full once you get on then I understand checking the bag.

Im very disappointed and we always chose delta over other cheaper options in the past.I guess that's not happening again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Transport
review #937535

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Delta Airlines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 660 Delta Airlines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 28 #1233245 Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States

Showing us the space in the plane does nothing to prove your point. We would need to see the bag. I'm POSITIVE the bag was too large or too heavy for the overhead - that is the ONLY reason they would have made you check it. Whine, whine, whine.

0 0 Reply
LadyScot

Oct 22 #1230511 Naples, Florida, United States

How big was your bag? The only way you would have been 'forced' to check it is if it had been too large or heavy for the bin. Get over it.

2 0 Reply
unfairhiringprastices

Oct 16 #1227646 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States

Sigh here we go again mistaking being told "no" as "rude. I am sure that if they were rude you were behaving like a stubborn four year old and did not think the rules applied to you. You won't be missed.

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Delta Airlines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Delta Airlines.
Filing a new complaint about
×