Although my flight was booked 3 months in advance with a 1 hour layover in Atlanta, Delta changed the itinerary to leave me with a 4 hour layover and a significantly delayed arrival at my final destination.On the return trip home, I was on time, but their plane was not.

By the time I arrived (once again in Atlanta) there were only seven minutes to catch a connecting flight. I sprinted through the airport to arrive 3 minutes short. The answer from the sarcastic Delta representative... They may be able to place me on standby for a flight leaving in a few hours, but I should probably start checking out hotels.

Nice! For a $34 billion dollar airlines that employs 80,000 people, I am wholly disappointed with their poor logistical planning and lack of professionalism. To top matters off, my Travelpro suitcase was damaged. If you want to arrive at your location when expected...

Try another airlines!Just because I'm flying into Orlando, that doesn't mean I want a Mickey Mouse operation getting me there.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of delta airlines flight from Delta Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Delta Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: United Airlines. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Delta Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1262563

Sounds like you probably shouldn't fly.

These delays happen. All the time. With all airlines.