Featured Not resolved

I hate this airline.Reminds me of why I rarely fly them.

I just got off flight from Atlanta to Wilmington today flight #5245. The plane is filled with mold! I reported but they blew me off and loaded a plane filled with people( including small children back in to it after I reported it. See video!

Serious health hazard.

Calling the health dept because Delta not taking serious.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Delta Airlines and uploaded a video. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Delta Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Delta Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments