2.4
Number of Destinations

Since yesterday April 2 nd my wife and I have been delayed 4 hours in Miami then missing our 2nd flight home .Placed on stand by waiting for the plane to arrive then to be told at the last minute the flight was canceled ( after we were told its on its way ?

) given no vouchers for food or hotel and now scheduled a flight today putting me in the Atlanta airport for officially 30 hours ! Would the CEO of delta fly his family like that ?

Never again fly this over charged airline !!!Stay away big liars

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of flight delays and bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of delta airlines flight. Delta Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delta airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Delta Airlines. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: United Airlines.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments