On 27 June, i flew Delta airlines from Manila to Killeen, Texas. On arrival in Killeen, I was missing a bag. I checked with the person at the counter and they looked on their computer and told me my bag was still in Atlanta. It should arrived tomorrow around 12:30 P. M.

I cancelled a very important medical appointment on the 28th and waited for my bag. It did not show up. I checked the internet and my bag was listed as missing. I called the airline and was told it would arrive at 8:45 P. M. on flight 5179. So I waited another day for my bag.

The bag did not arrive and again I checked on the internet and my bag was listed as missing. I called the Delta again. This time I was told they couldn't find my baggage. But they would keep trying. I gave all the information about my bag. Size, color, contents, etc.

I am sick and tired of being given the run around. Why can't Delta do anything right? I will never fly Delta again.

Review about: Delta Airlines Baggage Policy.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

MaryJoP
#204543

They should be charged one of their own outragous fees for every hour your luggage is late.

Yorkville, Illinois, United States #201410

I have been through the same...totally...

How do you get through to them? My boyfriend and I paid 6000$ for a trip to NYC and Punta Cana. I waited for my luggage for almost 6 days. We stayed in NYC for one night before we flew to Puj.

We paid for internet and spend the first 5 days calling delta 3-4 times a day. And for what? I never got a normal answer. We have planned a wedding and I didn't have my dress ect.

We had prepaid the paster and had to cancel. We spend SO much money that we haven't gotten yet. It has now been 4,5 months since we went on this vacation which ended like a nightmare. We still haven't a check and they won't help us.

How do you get them to listen. Money don't hang on trees!!!!

This is SO unfair.They owe us a new vacation!!!!

DELTA is a Joke!After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta.

I wanted them to be aware of the deadly problem, but I was told they have no policy in place for a customer to make a safety complaint over the phone. I was told to e-mail the pictures to regular customer care and someone will get back to you with in 30 days! What a joke! Do not fly DELTA!

They let that 767 take back off after I told them it was unsafe!

If anyone wants the pictures e-mail me.

coop3.0q@gmail.com