1.4
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I paid for a first class ticket but due to traffic made it to the gate only 12 minutes before departure.The gate agent had given away my first class ticket.

Inwas given a choice of a middle seat in coach or a first class seat on the next flight. I chose the latter since I am 6'5". The next gate agent then also gave away my paid for first class seat and put me in a middle seat in coach. And he did so with an attitude and no explanation whatsoever.

And I am a Million miler and medalion flier.I hate to see how he treats others.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Delta Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Delta Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Delta Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1254788

A problem simply solved by getting to the airport on time.Unless there was a 107 car pile up, there is no excuse for getting there only 12 minutes early.

You simply didn't leave enough time.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1247756

The first sentence summarizes the problem--blaming other people or events instead of accepting responsibility. Let's be honest, it is simply not true that " due to traffic made it to the gate only 12 minutes before departure."

In fact, the truth is: "Because I did not allow enough time to get to the airport at least one hour before the flight, I arrived at the gate only 12 minutes before departure." I am a big boy and accept responsibility for my choice not to give myself enough time to get to the airport, regardless of the traffic.