2.4
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Besides the fact that your very own company does NOT follow it's own guidelines!!Don't fly with Delta if you sit to far back..Cuz people four seat and yonder of the overhead space so that you're told, "You have to check your bags in'!!

Uh NO. I paid for my ticket which included ONE PERSONAL ITEM and ONE CARRY ON! Not for other people that load before me to fill it all up! And it was the same man and woman!

4 carry on same size as mine and 1 briefcase!!REALLY??

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

You can contact Sandeep, the Vice President of Customer Service at Sandeep.dube@delta.com or the Sky Miles Director at michael.hecht@delta.com, although neither one cares.You can take your chances, but truly the chances are that they feed you some bologna that seems legitamite and they ignore the fact of the matter while telling you how much they appreciate loyalty.

They are a joke considering the only reaction that you may get out of Sandeep is if his turbine became dislodged from his head.This is America but he stands for deflecting the issues off to one of his constituents who doesn't appreciate accountability or customer service as it should be done, the American way.