My husband and I made a First Class Reservation with Expedia for a Delta Flight on 12/15/16.We paid $400 for a one way flight.

They had to change the first leg of the flight time of departure and they bumped me our of First Class. They think they can do this since I booked through Expedia. They would not let me cancel my flight and will not give me any compensation. They have lied to me and said I booked a flight and would get first class only if available.

Who does that!!

I could have paid $160 for coach.They should compensate me now.

This reviewer shared experience about "ripping me off" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $798. This person is overall dissatisfied with Delta Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Delta Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Delta Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica #1255115

Well obviously we didn't so stfu