I was in Aspen Colorado flying to Denver and then continuing on to Scottsdale.There was only one flight a day from Delta that went to Denver.

I was booked on it. It was cancelled due to mechanical issues. Let me also say that at the time I was 13 years old and flying as an unaccompanied minor and Delta was the only airline flying out of Aspen that would allow me to get on a connecting flight. So this meant that I would have to stay another day and I was booked on the same flight that next day.

I went to the airport again and was told that it was delayed. I then got up to get on the flight at 7:00 AM the next morning. I got to the airport to find that the Delta gait was closed I was told that they don't come until 10:30. Then at that exact moment I got a call.

My flight had been delayed. This was very flustering as it was obvious Delta was never planning on having that flight go out that morning. And by then the event that I was flying to was over and there was no reason to even go to Scottsdale anymore.

So I advise whoever may be reading this.DONT FLY DELTA!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Airplane Ticket.

Number of Destinations
Additional Fees
Quality of Food
Level of Comfort
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delta Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Airlines have delays.They can't call every single passenger the second the delay happens.

If you had looked online, you would have seen it was delayed.

My advice - don't fly.Not if you can't plan ahead and/or handle delays.