Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Return: Entered multiple times to check-in, two different emails. Were you trying to make me late or just increase anxiety and reduce the enjoyment of my trip?

And on the departure: What kind of company delays departures of a full flight with connections because the snacks weren't on board? The only reason I made my connection is because I ran. Why did you call me to the desk and ask me where I was traveling after I had entered the information. Then you pretended like you couldn't hear me--that jeopardizes my safety and you know it.

You lost your conscience years ago. Shame on you for using security concerns (ironically) to do whatever you feel like.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Comments

" reduce the enjoyment of my trip"

Did you enjoy your trip? If so, chalk it up to one of those things and move on with your so-called life.

to Anonymous #1401685

It's good general advice but when people come together in a concerted effort or are so disengaged in their jobs that it effects me and others in a big way, that's really messed up and needs a response--to say the least. Am I supposed to be grateful that they let me on the plane or wait until they don't?

Why did you respond this way, may I ask? Are you part of the "klan?"