So I left this airline 10 yrs ago because of bad treatment by employees and the airline. Looks like I need to do it again.

Im a business owner site where I go my employees go. I'm forced to spend a night without my diabetes meds because they can't get me from Seattle to SLC due to equipment issues or whatever their excuse is. I'm land in Seattle at 8 pm so it's not the end of normal flight ops it's just not convenient for the to figure it out. I've flown over 900000 miles on Delta I've given them A LOT OF BUSINESS.

NOT ANYMORE. THANKS FOR A VERY *** NIGHT AND A WORSE TOMORROW AS I DEAL WITH A INSULIN HEADACHE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delta Airlines Flight.

Comments

Flights always get delayed,canceled,diverted or re routed.you should be prepared

So you weren't responsible enough to make sure you had your meds on you and it's Deltas fault? There are at least 100 different things that can cause a flight to be delayed or cancelled. Not having your meds on you was stupidity on your part.

"'ve flown over 900000 miles on Delta I've given them A LOT OF BUSINESS."

Forgive me for assuming but I take it you put your meds in your checked luggage.

If you've flown this many miles on any airline you would know the #A1A rule of traveling with meds.

DO NOT PUT THEM IN CHECKED LUGGAGE!!!!

Luggage goes missing, things like this happen.

Thank you for you what not to do if you travel with medicine and have sense.