Delta Airlines took my Daddy and I back to Liberia from LVW Palm Beach in Florida, through AR Atlanta on Flight #134 on Saturday, November 20, 2010.

One of my baddages could not be same after lining, and this case was reported to the Delta Monrovia/Liberia Office, followed by a letter on December 30, 2012, who forwarded me to Delta Customer Service.

I did received a letter of apology from Customer Care-Baggage on February 16, 2011, which I accepted. Also, on July 12, 2011, I received a letter from Wilhemenia Lyles, Claim Manager of Delta Air Lines informing me that they were unable to locate my missing baggage, requesting for my Bank Name, Swift code, Account # / IBAN, for the transfer of $1,783. (USD) as per the SDR, as oppose to claim of $2,349.57 (USD) including $700. (USD) paid for excess baddage, of which I agreed and accepted, and transmitted my banking information to Delta Airlines, Claim Department, on July 17, 2011, and up to present, nothing has been done concerning the transfer.

I wrote other follow-up letters but did not get any reponse(s). Presently, I am visiting the USA, with my Father, Rev. Dr. Abba G. Karnga, at 4519 N. Hedgerow Dr., Allentown, PA 18103, and Telephone #: 484-350-0637; being persuaded by family members to establish a case which I do not want to do, but request that you kindly address this situation so that I can get my just claim.

Thanks.

Elder Garmondeh Karnga

DIRECTOR OF MISSIONS

WORLD-WIDE MISSIONS OF LIBERIA

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments