My $289 credit, along with my husbands, will expire 7/21/18. I have been planning a Delta vacation with 4 others and due to work schedule confirmations, will be booking by mid-August. I have been told I can't extend my credits to the end of August, they will just expire.

I'm having to wait to schedule due to confirmation of work schedules with some in the group.

I feel that is very poor customer service. I have paid more on tickets at times than their competition, just to fly Delta.

Delta has disappointed me tremendously with greed. It appears our future trips, along with our friends, will be flying on other airlines.

It's difficult to stay positive when a corporation can't assist with the small customer who has gone the extra mile for such a corporate giant.

While my business may not significant to Delta, $578 credit is.

It's 1000's of little customers that make a company what it is. I'm very disappointed in Delta Airlines.

Preferred solution: Extend credit 45 days.

I liked: Flying with delta, Flight attendants on flight were good.

I didn't like: Lack of empathy.

Comments

It sad that Delta continues to give paying customers BAD SERVICE. I have a story revolving around disrupted flights due to negligence, missing luggage that still has not been found weeks after my trip.

So, I would suggest filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They’ll try to feed you a scripted apology, try to wear you down and offer a $300.00 voucher or gift card.

Please pursue the Better Business Bureau complaint, share your BAD experience on ALL social media outlets, and send your initial BBB complaint to Delta executives: Heidi.Gould@delta.com, Victoria.ForbesRoberts@delta.com gil.west@delta.com, ed.bastian@delta.com, and share your bad Delta experience with your local news sources. Perhaps, this kind of exposure about Delta’s BAD SERVICE will encourage Delta to exhibit better customer service and a more reasonable resolution.

So they’ve extended you a credit for some reason (that you’re hiding from us readers) and they give you 365 days to use it....I agree, how horrible from a customer service standpoint, let’s all boycott them, oh but wait...can you give us all the full details because it seems to me they’ve been gracious to you so far

"While my business may not significant to Delta"Buh Bye.... Please keep in mind that other airlines operate from the same play book. Use them by the deadline or you will lose them not matter how compelling you think your story is or how important you believe you are.