My flight to Charlotte was delayed due to mechanical problems and then we were forced to make an emergency landing.The flight eventually arrived 5 hours late.

I missed all my meetings. The return flight was worse. I was delayed arrival by 4 hours at Orlando and my luggage was lost. I asked Delta representatives for help but was told that it was not their job.

When I finally found someone whose job it was she said there was nothing that could be done. It was lost. I called 1 800 221 1212 for assistance. They were rude and very argumentative.

At one point I was told that I am not getting a refund so deal with it.I hope someone sees this and decides not fly Delta..

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Delta Airlines - Abstraction under seat, 7PH27W  on 06-03-2013 flight KL 6064 / MSP AMS. Delta Airlines "Booking_code_or_e-ticket_number:=0743200631468 Flying_Blue_or_SkyMiles_number:=2086651404 Telephone_number:=+91 9711008227 Question_or_remark:=Hi This is regarding my reservation number 7PH27W on 06-03-2013 flight KL 6064 sector MSP AMS. This seat i was allocated had abstractions under the seat..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Delta Airlines - Delta Shame! Delta Airlines "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..." Read more Delta Airlines - Flight Review from West Winfield, New York Delta Airlines "After an hour, we are STILL sitting on the tar mat. And yes this is suppose to be the first flight of the day. Flight 2198 from syracuse to msp...." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more