On February 19th I took a nonstop flight from Seattle to Atlanta and watched my baggage being tagged and sent on the conveyor belt, never to be seen again.

I called the 1-800 number and got customer no-service in India which was useless. They have a specific speech they give you about your bag being on the next plane even after 4 days they have no useful information to give you.

After 3 days I get a call from customer service rep. (he left no name) to tell me to send in my claim so they can close the ticket. Which means they do not plan to look for my bag.

I know that they will never compensate me for the new cloting and shoes that I bought in Seattle or brought from Atlanta.

Delta should be ashamed to treat customers this way. How about hiring some folks from the United States so we can understand them and we feel like someone is taking a personal interest in helping us find a resoluntion to our baggage issues! Please carry-on all of your luggage.

Review about: Delta Airlines Baggage Policy.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments