Delta policies are terrible.I try to change an outgoing flight and they want to charge me more than $500 dollars in incremental cost to make a change.

The smart customer would then say why not go online and buy a 1- way flight for under $200. However, if I'm not on the outbound flight of a ticket I already purchased, Delta will cancel the return leg of the round-trip ticket I bought. They kindly offer to update my return ticket to a 1- way ticket for a cost of $400. Thus, I will go out of my way to book a brand new ticket on another airline which will still be cheaper than the slight modification to my ticket.

I notice one of the corporate incentive goals in the company's proxy is customer service, but I think it is obvious that change fees and extraneous fees have more weight in the executive's incentive plan.

This is the worst airline for business travelers.I can not wait until Southwest Airlines moves into Atlanta.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments