Don't EVER book accommodation through delta.com. I made a booking 6 months ago, & I still have the booking confirmation as proof which I have sent to delta, but for some reason delta are calling me a liar, saying that I have not booked through them, even though I proved I have. I have spoken to so many people regarding this, but no one seems to want to help me.

I am very upset that delta have treated me this way, especially since I am a frequent traveller with them.

I am entitled to my 500 skymiles as I have booked through delta.com, but I guess I don't matter.

I wonder if things would be different if I was a silver or gold member? Maybe I am being treated like an insignificant piece of dirt because I am a basic member.

I wonder what CEO Richard Anderson would think if every single customer would stop booking accommodation through delta, & booked through someone else

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

you booked but did you actually stay at the hotel you booked? If yes, did you give the hotel your skymiles # when you checked in?

to Anonymous #749103

YES I stayed at the hotel I actually booked, and

YES I gave the hotel my sky miles number.

I did everything I was supposed to, but still NO POINTS