After booking a flight in May - Delta sent me a change in my itineray (too late to book another reasonably priced ticket)that included a 3-hour layover.I called the Service Rep and talked with Dante.

I did ask Dante what my options were... as it turns out Dante said my only options are to receive a refund or go as Delta wants me to go. My departure time changed from 1:15pm to 8:15am. I asked if I could be refunded the price difference but was told NO....

yes in that tone.

Take it or leave it isn't a great way to run an airline.I recommend everyone really listen to the complaints about Delta - and their "travel insurance" Affiliate - Access America!

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Delta Airlines - Flight Attendant Review from Wiggins, Mississippi Delta Airlines "Horrible customer service. I was asked to check my bag when there was half a flight of available overhead space on board. When I complained the flight attendants were completely..." Read more Delta Airlines - Flight Review from College Park, Georgia Delta Airlines "Since yesterday April 2 nd my wife and I have been delayed 4 hours in Miami then missing our 2nd flight home . Placed on stand by waiting for..." Read more Delta Airlines - LIES LIES LIES Delta Airlines "I missed my connecting flight due to a mechanical issue and was given the complete run around. I was told by 4 different ticket agents (2 at the original airport..." Read more Delta Airlines - Flight Review from New York, New York Delta Airlines "Original departure 7:05pm. Now 12:27am and still have not departed. Weather then mechanical issue. A 5+ hour delay. We were offered a single complementary glass of water though, so everything..." Read more Personalive Services - SWAPNIA JAIN SCAMMER 98912 36614 INDIA https://www.facebook.com/swapnica.jain  Personalive Services "SHE CLAIMS SHE CAN BUILD ANY WEBSITE HOWEVER ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SHE WILL NOT REPLY AND COME UP WITH SOME EXCUSE THAT SHE IS SICK AND IN IN..." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more Smartstyle - Awful Perm Smartstyle "I went into Smart Style at the Walmart in Fergus Falls, MN to get my hair permed. The lady that usually does my hair was not there and they had..." Read more Camping World - Service a joke, lies, and unethical practices Camping World "2007 Winnebago Vista purchased August 2017 at camping world north Little Rock ark. Bad jacks and they knew about problem beforehand but did not tell us about. Slide out dry..." Read more