DELTA is a Joke!After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta.
I wanted them to be aware of the deadly problem, but I was told they have no policy in place for a customer to make a safety complaint over the phone. I was told to e-mail the pictures to regular customer care and someone will get back to you with in 30 days! What a joke! Do not fly DELTA!
They let that 767 take back off after I told them it was unsafe!
If anyone wants the pictures e-mail me.Also in the pictures the engine has corrosion.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delta 767
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why? I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."