Bought my son a ticket home from Houston to Portland for $437 and didn't get what I paid for.He had two layovers, one in Phoenix, the second in Oakland, then he was supposed to fly to Portland.

He got to Oakland and his flight had been canceled and the best they could do was fly him home on Tuesday. They offered a room for Saturday and Sunday night but what the heck was he supposed to do for Monday. Long story short I've contacted Expedia who I booked the flight with with no help, and several e-mails later from Delta after a 10 day response from them they offered me a $100 voucher. Why would I want that when I will never fly such a pitiful airline company again.

I generally always fly Southwest and only booked the Delta flight for convenience.

Delta sucks and buyer beware because they don't seem to understand that when you purchase a ticket that it creates a contract, but that is something that they don't have to apparently live by and can do whatever they want with no ramifications legally.I'm not done fighting this and I will take whatever legal measures I can to make them pay dearly for this lack of service.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments