Venice, Veneto

SkyMiles is a joke!

Dont waste your time with Delta Skymiles! They make it seem so simple when it is not. You still have to pay no matter how many miles you have accumulated. First off, I did not have enough Skymiles in my account so my husband gave me some of his. It cost an initial $30 then $10 per 1,000 miles. I ended up paying $70 total.

Then I found out that I cannot pay for partial tickets with Skymiles but, through a "special" promotion, I could apply for a American Express card and be able to pay for some of the ticket with my earned Skymiles. The remaining balance would have to be put on the American Express card.

Next, I was told that the amount of miles I needed to fly to the same place but maybe on different days could cost me more Skymiles depending on the day. One day it was 25k for a 2hr flight and the next day it was 32k.

Last but not least, they told me that if I changed my mind about using my Skymiles after I booked, that there would be a "restocking" fee of $100. No matter what you do with your Skymiles, you will end up paying a fee.

Again, Skymiles is such a joke!!!!!!!

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

I agree.I had to pay $150 just to use my miles.

then when I could not make the flight I had to pay another $100 to get the miles back. IF I chose to use the flight it had to be for exactly the same amount of miles.

I could not add to it.I ended up paying $250.