Avon, Montana

After being issued three "corrected" reservations, the final mess was: Husband paid full first class fare to Hawaii; I used 30,000 Delta Skymiles to upgrade to first class.When email confirmation arrived, my tickets were in economy and the charge?

$2,321.61. My six-hour ordeal with Delta reservations started with a connecting flight to Lihue, Kauai, and return to Honolulu. HOWEVER there was no flight to Kauai. A second reservationist didn't know where in the world Kauai was, and another thought I was taking a boat to Kauai.

AND my name on the final ticket was incorrect even though I had gone through my legal name, social security number, address, phone, email, birthdate. I canceled the flights and booked with Alaska Airlines. Farewell Delta. You can ash can our Skymiles.

Also Alaska is getting us to Hawaii an hour earlier, departing an hour later.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Delta Airlines - Damaged luggage..Will Delta reply to complaint??  Probably not... Delta Airlines "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..." Read more Delta Airlines - Flight Review from West Winfield, New York Delta Airlines "After an hour, we are STILL sitting on the tar mat. And yes this is suppose to be the first flight of the day. Flight 2198 from syracuse to msp...." Read more Delta Airlines - Torture of flashing cabin lights Delta Airlines "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..." Read more Delta Airlines - LIES LIES LIES Delta Airlines "I missed my connecting flight due to a mechanical issue and was given the complete run around. I was told by 4 different ticket agents (2 at the original airport..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more