We were looking forward to our annual visit to USA this October...Delta however again have already stopped this enthusiasm...

We booked our flights from London to Fortmyres in January using a Northwest flight after numerous awfull flights on Delta B767's. To date we have had 6 changes to this flight...and you guessed it it has now been put on the good old Delta Boeing 767 the flight we were trying to avoid all along! oh the joys eh!Not only have we now to suffer this now we also have the delight of a 5 hour stop in Atlanta...with a two year old...cant wait!

Just to prove we love to punish ourselves...We are also going to Bangor Maine for 5 days...with Delta. Via Atlanta, Detroit ...only 8 hoursAgain they have changed the flight times a few times but only by a few minutes. The best bit follows...Yesturday I checked my skymiles account...My 2yr old daugter and myself are now 'getting off' in Detroit and my wife is going on to Bangor! More phonecalls to reservations!!!...troub le is the flight to Bangor from Detroit is full....so a complete change of schedule later and we now have longer journeys and short time at destination, Again!!

Welcome to the USA and enjoy your stay....um I dont think so.

AMERICANS...WAKE UP, SMELL THE COFFEE AND DITCH THIS CARRIER

V Morey de la CruzWest Sussex, UK

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments