106 Air Cargo Rd, Arlington, DC 20001, USA

This is my first time flying out of DCA, considering its an airline close to the Capitol I would assume there would be some class of people and service.Unfortunately, people were making multiple lines on their own, the employee, this one Asian bald man working on 6/24 pm, did not care what I had to inform him, he directed me to go online to complain instead?

Then he was extremely rude about my tickets and scanning my bags!Makes me want to avoid delta from now on.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1343694

"multiple lines on their own"This tells me it was a mass crowd scene with a lot of folks trying to make their flights.By chance were there thunderstorms stretched across the nations causing cancellations and delays?Probably so"he directed me to go online "I'm sure he did.

I'm sure he had other people to take care and tired quickly of your banal and lame complaint.He chose helping a lot of people over listening to you puff your chest out as if you were some diplomat.