I wanted to report what a horrible experience I had with Delta Airlines. I wanted to inform you that I will never travel your airline again, I will tell everyone that I know about the bad service I have received and recommend that they no longer fly your airline as well. I have encountered the worst service I have experience from ANY company airline or not. I am amazed how you stay in business with service like this. The situation began this morning, when I was unable to check into my flight, 1559 from Minneapolis to Los Angeles. They stated that my flight had been cancelled since I missed my outgoing flight. After they sent me to two different flights to rebook. I had to pay an additional $470.00 to get booked on the same flight that I had all ready paid $407.80 for. They were able to get me on that flight, however they did not say that I will not get my baggage on the same flight. Had I known that, I would have waited for the following flight. Needless to say, when I arrived at LAX, my bag was still in Minneapolis. I went to the counter and they stated that my bag would be arriving on the 4:11p.m. flight. I wanted around the airport for the next 3 hours only to find out that my bag did not get on that flight either. They stated that my bag would not arrive until the 8:30p.m. flight, but since it was their error that it did not get on the following flight, they would deliver it to my home. I called then at 9:00p.m. to find out the status of my bag. I called (800) 325-8224 and spoke to a very rude representative named Chelsea. I told her that I looked online and it showed that my bag is ready for pickup at LAX. I told her that the rep at the counter stated that the bag would be delivered to my home. She stated that regardless of what the rep told me, it will not be delivered and the only way I will get it would be to pick it up. I asked to speak to a manager and she stated that she was the manager on duty. I asked for her full name, which she would not give me. I asked for the supervisor name. Their name is Pam Burton. Her title is baggage Floor Supervisor. I was able to find the number for the local LAX baggage counter and spoke to Gilbert. He stated that my bag is there but it will not be delivered. I told him that the rep at the counter when I was there earlier said it would be delivered. He stated that there is a new staff on at this time so he would not be able to help me and then rushed me off the phone. I find this to be unacceptable service and it was such a disappointment. I will NEVER fly Delta again.

Benjamin Nguyen

6052 Coldbrook Avenue

Lakewood, California 90713

323-767-3798

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight Attendant.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments