I booked 2 first class tickets from Portland Maine to Orlando Florida. I have never flown 1st class so I researched Delta's website for Domestic flights.

The seats were suppose to be wider with more leg room and a video monitor to watch free movies and a meal was included for breakfast on the 1st leg of each flight. WOW Photo's very deceptive and verbiage was also very deceiving. On the 1st flight no monitor, no larger seats or leg room. We did receive china and the food was horrible.

On the 2nd flight we did have a monitor to watch a movie, but again no larger seat or leg room. On the way home it was worse. Service was horrible from the 4 women attendants that would rather watch one of cellphones than help us. We told them the monitor was not working that the movie war frozen and she said oh it must be broken and walked away.

One of the male flight attendants finally announced after 10 minutes that he had to reset the system. The watched their cell phone so much food we were served so dried out you couldn't eat it. the 2nd flight again no movie or you couldn't have coffee or tea as it was broken no bigger seats even smaller as the plane was smaller.. I man on our flight from Detroit to Portland Maine said it's always broken.

When I wrote Delta to complain about what I received and copied the photo they have on their web site and sent it to them the only response I received was about our stolen cell phone charges out of our bags. What a Joke. I then took there survey and someone has called me today and I was at work so I asked them to call me on Wednesday. I will let you know will happen.

Delta needs to stop the false advertisement so that the people that haven't flown them in years won't be mislead. SHAME ON THEM.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments