2.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Booked a flight with a quick layover from Norfolk to ATL to Fort Walton Beach FL. Get off term B33 ATL, walk to the B11 terminal in ATL(FL1252) 7 minutes before departure, the damn planes already gone.

Not doors shut, not refusing me...its just Fu$%^ing gone. Worst is the useless chick at the desk is standing there telling me it didn't leave early as I'm standing there looking at the time that says time 10:18 , departing 10:25.

Oh but they can "maybe" squeeze me in 6 hours later on another flight. Its annoying because A) this was the flight Delta offered and let me book yet the layover was clearly impossible to make B) they lied about the issue making it sound as if it was my fault I was there too late C) they don't seem concerned at all about getting me to my destination.

May 18, 2018

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Flight attendants on flight were good.

I didn't like: No resolution, Cancellation of flight.

Comments

"Worst is the useless chick" "maybe" squeeze me in 6 hours"1-What did you want this chick to do? Jump out in front of the plane and make it stop.

The reason it's gone is well beyond her control.

An adult would understand this and adapt.2-Something tells me you acted a fool hence your "maybe." PRO-TIP: If you act like the nicest person people in service positions met the entire day, you would be surprised at how much help you can get. Conversely, if you play silly games, you get silly prizes.