Level of Comfort

After missing my connection to my original destination your travel ‘help center’ phone representatives booked me on the wrong flight. Then when getting to the gate unaware I was rebooked for the following day (not today!

As requested!) J.R. The rep at the flight check in wasn’t only rude in dean or but also unhelpful. Saying oh I don’t see your name you’ll have to go bk to the help center. Stating this while the flight was boarding not to mention the last flight of the day (which doesn’t even get me to my final destination.

I will be driving 2.5 hours to do so). Upon returning to the help phones because apparently you have no physical representation I was told not sur3 why they would say your not booked. Then I went bk to the flight counter and J.R. @ gate 1914 in SLC.

Finally decides to do some research and is able to ticket me (when he previously had told me there was nothing he could do, when I stated so why were you able to ticket me now he didn’t respond but instead ignored me). In between him ‘helping me’ he rudely stopped researching and would talk to other customers.

I mentioned that I didn’t appreciate that and he again just ignored me.

I’m the past I’ve received bad service from your airline and frankly try to avoid flying Delta, but today’s experience with multiple members of your company takes the cake. It confirms for me, how horrible your customer service is and a disregard for the people that make you profitable.

Comments