Delta Airlines - LIES LIES LIES

249 of 660 Delta Airlines reviews

I missed my connecting flight due to a mechanical issue and was given the complete run around.I was told by 4 different ticket agents (2 at the original airport and 2 at the connecting airport) that since it is a mechanical issue, I’d be given a hotel voucher and would be on the first available plane the following morning.

After I got my meal voucher at one terminal, I was told to go to a different terminal to get my hotel voucher. Once I got to the final terminal I was told I would be given a hotel DISCOUNT coupon and NOT a hotel VOUCHER. I explained to the agent that I was told multiple times that I would be given a hotel voucher and she said my options were the hotel discount coupon to find a hotel on my own that accepts it or they would offer me a mattress and pillow to sleep in the middle of the airport. She then lied and said they didn't have to pay for my hotel b/c the delay was due to weather and not mechanical.

I told her I was told by 4 different people that it was due to a mechanical issue and my meal voucher even has “REASON OF ISSUANCE – MAINTENANCE” listed on it. In short, the customer service was HORRIBLE/RUDE/DISRESPECTFUL and the WORST I have ever endured. So much run around and so many lies.

After 3 hours of back and forth I finally just spent $20 on a cab ride to the nearest hotel and paid for my hotel out of pocket.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
249 of 660 Delta Airlines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 15, 2015 #1008123

You sure showed them!
Refused the hotel discount and paid full price for a hotel!
That sure did teach Delta a lesson!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Delta Airlines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Delta Airlines.
Filing a new complaint about
×