Verified Reviewer

The reason I am complaining on this specific platform is because when I try to use the comment/complaint section on Delta.com I can only fill in the form up to the sky miles number or something, not able to continue.

On 2019.12.22 I purchased an Excess Baggage Ticket at 1 of those self-help monitors, paid my $198 for an extra bag [receipt #0066 00] at Indianapolis Airport. When I went to book in my bags the 1 bag was still overweight, so I should've paid another $99, then the lady suggested that she void my ticket then she can add the overweight bag cost to the already paid $198 so that it reflects on only one receipt, I agreed.

Then she suggested that I move stuff into the extra bag to see if I don't have to pay the extra $99, I did just that &;;;;;;; all was good with the weight of the bags.

I then had to pay again (the first ticket has been voided) & I got my new receipt [#0066 01]. I received 2 notifications from my bank in South Africa for the 2 payments. Before my flight I did go and check back with a lady behind the Delta counter, I informed her of the 2 payments, she said that the first payment will be reversed it will take a couple of days.

Well here I am back home, the 2 x $198 payments still taken from my account, nothing has been paid back into my account.

Please if someone could give advice on how to go about getting the 1 x $198 paid back to me, I will appreciate. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delta Airlines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Refund me the 1 ticket for the extra bag (I paid twice).

Delta Airlines Pros: I have never had a problem with delta until now.

• Baggage
  • Bad Customer Support

Comments

The advice is to learn how to pack....It's not that hard for functioning adults.

Delta Airlines Reviews