College Park, Georgia

Since yesterday April 2 nd my wife and I have been delayed 4 hours in Miami then missing our 2nd flight home .Placed on stand by waiting for the plane to arrive then to be told at the last minute the flight was canceled ( after we were told its on its way ?

Related: Delta Airlines - Review about Delta Air Lines Flight 5245 from Charlotte, North Carolina

) given no vouchers for food or hotel and now scheduled a flight today putting me in the Atlanta airport for officially 30 hours ! Would the CEO of delta fly his family like that ?

Never again fly this over charged airline !!!Stay away big liars

Review about: Delta Air Lines Flight.

I didn't like: Flight delays, Bad customer service, Employee lack of knowledge, Lack of empathy, Staff.

2.4
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delta Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Delta Airlines - Damaged luggage..Will Delta reply to complaint??  Probably not... Delta Airlines "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Review from Wiggins, Mississippi Delta Airlines "Horrible customer service. I was asked to check my bag when there was half a flight of available overhead space on board. When I complained the flight attendants were completely..." Read more Delta Airlines - Delta did not take us to Paris but to *** and back Delta Airlines "We bought two tix to Paris from US six months ahead of time. We carefully selected our seats, together, window, near the front, so we could have a comfortable flight...." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more