Review about Delta Airlines Baggage Service Center from Brentwood, Tennessee
Please photo attached to see how Delta handles bags in the rain.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Delta Air Lines Baggage Service Center
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "I ordered flowers on 6/26/14 to be delivered on 6/27/14 to my boyfriends place of employment for his birthday, since he just started a new job. I received confirmation..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."