1.9
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Was assure at the Delta counter at the airport I would get skymiles credited to my account when I finished trip and contact Delta.Delta never credited air miles.

The trip was a huge, long, and expensive round trip from Hawaii to Europe and back.

I do this trip often, but I have never booked trips with Delta since they never credited my promised miles on my account.I just received an offer to get 50,000 airmiles when I open their credit card and spend money on it, and I would and I would also buy new huge round trip tickets on it if only they would honor my miles.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). altao777 is overall dissatisfied with Delta Airlines. The most disappointing about delta airlines skymiles rewards program at Delta Airlines was air miles never credited to sky miles account , but reviewer liked flight attendants on flight were good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Delta Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Delta Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments