1.9
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I flew from Atlanta to Orlando.I paid extra at booking for an economy comfort aisle seat in the emergency row.

Checked in online and had my seat confirmed that I paid extra for. When I boarded the agent issued me a new seat. When I asked why, he said that he was not sure and that I had to sit in my new seat or I would not be allowed to fly.

Guess who sat in the seat I had paid for: A Delta employee.I complained through their online customer service but of course never received an answer - or my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Delta Airlines. The most disappointing about delta airlines inflight service at Delta Airlines was more perks loss for loyal fliers , but reviewer liked i survived the flight. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company United Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Delta Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Delta Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

rollo2016

The US Dept.of Transportation regulates airlines.

They have a website where you can file a complaint.This is the link:

The link for "file a complaint" is on the top left of the screen.