Because Delta couldn't get out of Springfield, Mo.on time her connecting flight had already left when she got to Atlanta.

So she couldn't meet connecting flight yesterday. They didn't offer hotel room just ran them around from gate to gate all night. Finally told them at 6:00 this morning that they had contacted a pilot and said pilot had a 2 hour window to get to airport. Since we don't believe Delta anymore we are not sure if this is true or another "story".

So not sure when she will get home.

Delta is a horrible airline.Don't fly it.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #664525

If your wife is mature enough to travel alone, she should be doing the complaining, not you.She doesn't need a babysitter.

Things like this happen every so often. What was the reason that the plane couldn't leave Springfield on time, did it by any chance have something to do with the weather.

So basically you wanted your wife to be in a motel, instead of at the airport, in case a plane became available.In the meantime let your wife finish growing up.

Delta Airlines - Destroyed luggage Delta Airlines "...This was a Samsonite Hard case that cost roughly $550.00 and is bullet prof or so I thought!The bag was missing the whole locking mechanism on one side..." Read more Delta Airlines - Flight Attendant Review from Wiggins, Mississippi Delta Airlines "Horrible customer service. I was asked to check my bag when there was half a flight of available overhead space on board. When I complained the flight attendants were completely..." Read more Delta Airlines - Flight Review from New York, New York Delta Airlines "Original departure 7:05pm. Now 12:27am and still have not departed. Weather then mechanical issue. A 5+ hour delay. We were offered a single complementary glass of water though, so everything..." Read more Greyhound - Horrible experience Greyhound "i dont know how Greyhound system works and we were forced to stay 2 more hours for 2nd bus to come..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more