PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING YOUR NEXT FLIGHT WITH DELTA AIRLINES.Extremely poor customer service at the gates and service counter.

Overbooked flights, cancellations of flight non-weather related, flights delayed and they do not provide a reason why. Airlines sucks. First time flying with Delta and will never flight them again. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING YOUR NEXT FLIGHT WITH DELTA AIRLINES.

Extremely poor customer service at the gates and service counter. Overbooked flights, cancellations of flight non-weather related, flights delayed and they do not provide a reason why.

Airlines sucks.First time flying with Delta and will never flight them again.

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. Etihad Airways "Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple baggage contacts in multiple destinations from..." Read more Delta Airlines - Damaged luggage..Will Delta reply to complaint??  Probably not... Delta Airlines "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..." Read more I GPS Megabus  in Columbia Sc but company moved a month earl Megabus "... I called Megabus but a recording kept saying hold on for next agent but no one picked up..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more